Rara Lake Honeymoon Tour
- Grade: Easy
- Duration: 5 days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Special Tours, Honeymoon Tour
- Departure: Flexible
- Best Seasons: October to May
- Highest Altitude: 2990m
- Start-Ends: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
Rara Lake Honeymoon Tour offers you a unique experience to spend time with the couple in a romantic environment in Rara. Rara Lake is the best place for the honeymoon couple to enjoy in the lap of nature. It locates in the heart of rural Nepal. The lake offers the chirping melody of birds, the border of the Himalayas and the beautiful view of the lake. Similarly, it waits the honeymoon couple by offering the real platform to experience the beautiful moments in Rara. Therefore, if you are thinking about the honeymoon tour, spend your honeymoon tour at the yard of the queen of lakes –Rara.
Oriental Journeys provides you with a professional arrangement for honeymoon tour in Rara Lake. Rara Lake is situated at the remote part of mid-western Nepal and it lies in Mugu district. The tour begins from Kathmandu with a flight to Nepalgunj. After this, you will take another flight to Talcha airport of Mugu. After reaching Talcha airport, it takes a couple of hours hiking to get the scenic view of Rara. However, one needs 4 hours of hiking to reach the main spot of Rara Lake. After reaching Rara Lake, you can see the changing colours in water sometimes. Furthermore, you can also do boating in Rara Lake. In addition to this, you can enjoy horse riding in Rara and also enjoy the scenic view of Rara Lake from Mumra top- 2 hours walk but one can also do horse riding to reach Mumra top.
Highlights of Rara Lake Honeymoon Tour
- A very peaceful place far from noise and pollution
- Scenic queens of lake Rara and its changing colour
- Enjoy with boating, horse riding, and hiking
- Well developed hiking trail from Talcha Airport to Rara lake
- Romantic atmosphere, birds chirping and tranquillity
- Two souls can explore each other
If you are looking for the World’s best honeymoon destination, Oriental Journeys offers you a Rara Lake Honeymoon Tour. We operate and manage the trip in professional ways and also offer the trip in the competitive price with an excellent itinerary. Therefore, don’t forget to correspond to us.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Talcha hike to Rara Lake
- Day 03: Explore Rara Lake (The heaven of the Earth)
- Day 04: Back to Talcha –Nepalgunj-Kathmandu
- Day 05: Kathmandu Sightseeing
- Day 06: Free time in Kathmandu and final Departure
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
The representative of Oriental Journeys will welcome you at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and transfer you to the hotel. In the evening you can roam around the tourist city of Kathmandu called Thamel.
Day 02: Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Talcha hike to Rara Lake
After having breakfast, drive to Kathmandu domestic airport and fly to Nepalgunj. From Nepalgunj, we need to take another flight to Talcha airport of Mugu district. Sometimes, due to the weather condition, the flight won’t happen. Especially, during the winter season, we have to stay one night at Nepalgunj city to take flight to Talcha. Once you reach at Talcha airport, there is a very well-developed trekking trail up to Rara Lake. After 2 hours of walking, we can see the mesmerizing view of Rara Lake. But in order to get hotel and accommodation, it takes another 2 hours to reach at the center of Rara Lake where we go accommodation facilities.
Day 03: Explore Rara Lake (The heaven of the Earth)
After having breakfast, we can enjoy with boating, cycling, horse riding, jungle walking, village tour and short hike to Mumra Top. Mumra Top is the place which is famous as the viewpoint of Rara Lake. It gives you an eye covering glance of beautiful Rara Lake. Overnight stay in Hotel of Tent in the side of Rara Lake.
Day 04: Back to Talcha –Nepalgunj-Kathmandu
After having breakfast we will drive to Talcha airport. But when the vehicle is not available, we need to do 4 hours enjoyable hike in the Rara National Park boundary. Then fly to Nepalgunj. In the same day, we will take flight to Kathmandu too. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 05: Kathmandu Sightseeing
In the early morning, the guide from Oriental Journeys will receive you for Kathmandu sightseeing. During the day, we will visit in the UNESCO listed world heritage sites of the valley including Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Free time in Kathmandu and final Departure
If you have evening flight, you can visit Thamel city and do shopping. Oriental Journeys will transfer you at the airport 3 hours earlier of your scheduled flight.
- Airport pick up and departure for the couple in a car/jeep
- Hotel with bed and breakfast (special candlelight dinner in Kathmandu) in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu -Nepalgunj -Talcha flight ticket
- Talcha -Nepalgung- Kathmandu flight ticket
- Personal expenses of the couple
- Alcoholic drinks, Energy bars (chocolates)
- Extra accommodation if needed
- Activities not included in the package
- Tips and gratitude
Sorry, no testimonials found.