Vaccinations and Immunisation
Vaccinations against the following disease are recommended before traveling to Nepal. To be absolutely certain, please consult your doctor before your trip as they are only indications.
- Typhoid – Ideally, two weeks before the trip.
- Hepatitis A – Ideally, two weeks before the trip.
- Cholera – Ideally, two weeks before the trip.
- Tests for tuberculosis. ideal three months before departure.
- Hepatitis B is advised against in Nepal. Ideally, two months ahead of time.
- Meningococcal meningitis: advised against in Nepal. Preferably a week before departure.
- Yellow fever: If arriving from a region where there is a danger of yellow fever transmission to Nepal, a certificate of immunization is necessary. Ideally, ten days prior to departure.
- Japanese B encephalitis – Ideally, one month prior to departure
- COVID – You may need to present the vaccinations certificate for Corona Virus (COVID)
Travelers from the United Kingdom follow the Link to ensure the standard health and safety concern.
Average rating: 0 reviews