Best Nepal Tour
- Grade: Easy
- Duration: 10 days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Cultural Tours, Day Tours
- Departure: Flexible
- Best Seasons: All Seasons
- Highest Altitude: 2270
- Start-Ends: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
- Price of Package:USD 1800
The Best Nepal Tour is an awesome and exclusive tour package for Nepal. Since this is the easiest tour, it is ideal for all aged travellers. It includes some of the best attractions in Nepal. Likewise, the tour includes visiting the best and major touristic places in the country.
The destinations for the tour include the medieval heritage cities of Kathmandu Valley along with Pokhara City. Besides this, visiting Chitwan National Park also includes in this tour. The cities are still been able to preserve their long practised traditions, culture, art and architectures. Hence, it has preserved its historical importance still in the present.
Best Nepal Tour Highlights
- Visit UNESCO listed World Heritage sites like Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swayambhunath, Durbar Squares
- Mingle with Heritage city of Bhaktapur
- Imagine the skill and expertise of craftsmen who made such Wooden crafts and unique architects
- Fully enjoy the Lake city of Pokhara
- Get overwhelmed with the wonderful Panoramic view of mountains and sunrise over the Himalayas
- Visit the Devis fall, Gupteshwor cave, Seti river gorge, World Peace Stupa, International Mountain Museum and more..
- Encounter the amazing gentle and generous people and experience their culture
- Observe the local life Style
- Have a wonderful Wildlife Jungle Safari experience
The Best Nepal Tour takes you to the countrysides perched on the hills to the flat land of Terai of southern Nepal. The destinations clusters with tiny monasteries. Likewise, the charming settlements of various ethnic groups are rich in distinctive culture, rituals, and lifestyles. Moreover, the innocent and charming smiles of people are another attraction of the tour. In addition to this, The incredible people, culture, views, experiences, and landscapes are unique attractions during the Best Nepal Tour.
Oriental Journeys assures for your best holiday trip along with magnificent and enchanting hillside in the Himalayan country of Nepal. The amazing glimpse of majestic Himalayas, short hikes around, Jungle Wildlife Safari in Chitwan National Park is the major attraction of this tour. Furthermore, this tour also includes visiting the lake city of Pokhara. Visiting Pokhara provides you a unique experience with this tour. Furthermore, boating in Pokhara, bird-watching and nature walk in Chitwan National Park is the best opportunity to get introduced with some diverse flora and fauna of Nepal.
Recommended by CEO World Magazine Five things you should not miss while in Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu – transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Full day Sightseeing Tour
- Day 03: Kathmandu - Pokhara (B)
- Day 04: Pokhara – Naudanda – Pokhara (B)
- Day 05: Pokhara- Peace Stupa Pokhara
- Day 06: Driving Pokhara to Chitwan (4 hours)
- Day 07: Full day Jungle activities
- Day 08: Drive back from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Day 09: Sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur
- Day 10: Transfer to international airport for your final departure towards next destination
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu – transfer to hotel
Upon your arrival in Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu, a representative from Oriental Journeys Pvt. Ltd. will receive you and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing Tour
The full day sightseeing tour starts at 9:00 am in the morning. You will be taken to the UNESCO World Heritage listed site of Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar Square. In the evening, you will be transferred to your hotel in Thamel.
Day 03: Kathmandu - Pokhara (B)
An approximate 7 hours of drive from Kathmandu in a tourist bus will take you to the beautiful lake city of Pokhara. Pokhara lies at the lap of Annapurna Himalayas. Phewa Lake is the heart of the city. After checking in the hotel, You will have time to visit the lake side. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Pokhara – Naudanda – Pokhara (B)
Your guide will give you an wake up call early in the morning. An uphill drive of 20 minutes takes you to the top of Sarankot hill. You will enjoy the extraordinary sunrise view from the top of hill. The view of first rays of sun light over Himalayas is the most attractive experience of this site.
Day 05: Pokhara- Peace Stupa Pokhara
Today you have some major sites to visit in Pokhara like Devi's Fall, Gupteshwor cave, International Mountain Museum and a short hike up to Peace Stupa at the southern hill of Pokhara. Evening at Hotel.
Day 06: Driving Pokhara to Chitwan (4 hours)
After a drive of approximate 4 hrs, you will reach Chitwan National Park. You will start your Jungle activity in the afternoon.
Day 07: Full day Jungle activities
You start your jungle activities after breakfast. The full day jungle activities includes dugout canoe ride, Nature walk, Elephant breeding center visit and observe the Tharu Culture Program in the evening.
Day 08: Drive back from Chitwan to Kathmandu
In the morning you will be going out for Bird watching tour. Return hotel for breakfast and then drive back to Kathmandu. An overland drive in tourist bus for 5 hrs will take you to Kathmandu. In the evening you have free time to go around Thamel.
Day 09: Sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur
Bhaktapur is a heritage city which has successfully preserved its art, crafts and architectures since the medieval period of Nepal's history. It includes four different squares viz; Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Dattraya Square, Taumadi Square and Pottery square. The sites host three different museums of Stone carvings collections, bronze and metal carving collections and wood crafts collection. Additionally, you will have opportunity to taste the delicious Juju Dhou (Kind cord) during this visit. In the evening return back to Kathmandu for night stay.
Day 10: Transfer to international airport for your final departure towards next destination
A representative from Oriental Journeys will transfer you to the Tribhuvan International Airport from your hotel. Here concludes our 10 days Best Nepal Tour after saying you a good bye with a best wishes to your next destination.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara including breakfast.
- Full board and activities packages in Chitwan
- Guided Tour with an expert tour guide and private vehicle
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All needed royalties and permit
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Special souvenir
- Welcome or Farewell Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
- Local transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the tour by Tourist bus or Private Car or Van depending on the number of Clients
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport.
- International Airfare/Airport tax, City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot and cold showers.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
It was a pleasure exploring Nepal thanks to Radhika for managing all the tours and provide me excellent service throughout the tour. My guide Machhindra is very friendly! If you ever think to go to Nepal is a tough trip but a team of Oriental Journeys always assured the trips as they are fully showing their professionalism and kindness for making the trip memorable. Thank you, my friends.