Annapurna Royal Trek
- Grade: Easy
- Duration: 9 days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking, Annapurna Trekking
- Best Seasons: round the year
- Highest Altitude: 1730m
- Start-Ends: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
Annapurna royal trek is the easiest and eloquent trekking trails of Annapurna region. The trekking trail is famous as “Royal Trek” because the route was first passed by Prince Charles of Britain with 90 guests in the year 1990. Since one does not need to have mountaineering experience, the trek can be done by all aged trekkers. The scenic views of the Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna, Langtang mountain ranges and surrounding are the main attractions of trek. The trek begins from Kalikasthan Pokhara, a beautiful city of lakes with remarkable view of the mountains and Begnas Lake is the final destination of the trek. In addition to this, you will encounter the Gurung community people and their lifestyles with this trek.
Book the trek and enjoy the great hospitality of Nepalese people. Oriental journeys offers you the most competitive trekking packages with best possible services.
- Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
- 02 : Kathmandu valley sightseeing
- 03 : Drive to Pokhara and overnight stay - 6 hrs
- 04 : Drive from Pokhara to Bijayakhola and trek to Kalikasthan - 5 hrs
- 05 : Trek to Syaklung- 6 hrs
- 06 : Trek to Chisapani - 6 hrs
- 07 : Chisapani to Pokhara and overnight stay
- 08 : Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus
- 09 : Final departure
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
You will be warmly welcomed in Tribhuwan International Airport by our company representative. Then you will transfer to the hotel in Thamel. We will provide you the trekking itinerary, introduce guide and brief about the planning. Welcome dinner in the Nepali restaurant with Nepali cultural performance will be provided.
Overnight stay at hotel.
02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing
Today your journey starts with sightseeing around Kathmandu valley after breakfast. You will drive to Pashupatinath temple (Hindu temple). After this, you will visit Boudhanath, Swayambhunath and finally you will be taken to Kathmandu Durbar Square (the ancient royal palace). Here ends your first day of sightseeing.
Overnight stay at the same hotel.
03: Drive to Pokhara and overnight stay - 6 hrs
After breakfast, you will leave for Pokhara. It takes around 6 to 7 hours to reach to Pokhara via Prithvi Highway with various scenic places on the way. Pokhara offers you a magnificent views of Mt. Fishtail (6967m), Annapurna Massif and Dhaulagiri mountain range. You will check in hotel at lake side in Pokhara. After getting fresh, you have time to visit scenic lake sides and roam around the lake. You can have your dinner in the restaurant of your choice and also you can ask your guide about the possible alternatives.
Overnight at 3 start hotel in Pokhara.
04: Drive from Pokhara to Bijayakhola and trek to Kalikasthan - 5 hrs
The trek starts after having breakfast in your hotel. Then you and the group will move ahead to Bijayakhola for one and half an hours. The trekking is beautiful with paddy field and you will cross the small river. During the summer, sometimes it is difficult to cross the river if river is flooded. After crossing the river, you have to ascend the trek.The lunch can be done in the ascending trail. Once you reach to Kalikasthan, you need to explore the foregrounding area. Then you will stay overnight in the same place.
05: Trek to Syaklung- 6 hrs
The trek starts from Kalikasthn to Mati Thana via Thulokot where you can observe the Gurung community and thier living standrds where you will have your lunch. After this, the trek continues via Rhododendron forests and passes the ridges. It further offers you massif Annapurna range in front of you. The trek ends when you arrive at Lyaklung and overnight stay in the lodge.
06: Trek to Chisapani - 6 hrs
The trek continues towards Chisapani. Chisapani is the beautiful place which offers an excellent view of Mt. Dhaulagiri and Annapurna range . You will be fascinated with the enchanting mountain views in front of you .Then you will be staying overnight at the comfortable hotel at Chisapani and have your dinner.
07: Chisapani to Pokhara and overnight stay
The trek starts after having breakfast in the lodge. The trail from Chisapani to Pokhara offers the natural views. Once you reach to Begnas Lake, the eighth largest lake of pokhara, and you can do boating in the fresh water which proffers you a very fabulous moments. After this, you will back to Pokhara via bus or jeep. Then you will stay in Pokhara overnight.
08: Pokhara to Kathmandu by bus
It's the final day of your trip to Kathmandu. We fly back to Kathmandu after long mountain journey. You can get an early morning fight to come to Kathmandu. You can take rest in Kathmandu or if you are interested to roaming around or to take some gifts to your home, friends and relatives from Nepal, we can visit some nearby shops. Then we will have farewell dinner together for celebrating the successful completion of our journey in the evening. Overnight stay in hotel.
09: Final departure
The day marks this journey to the end. You will have few times for shopping or sightseeing. A representative from Oriental Journeys will drop off you at the airport 3 hours before scheduled flight. It's not the final trip of the journey but the beginning ones. So, we are again waiting for your next steps of journey in the land of Nepal Himalayas. You also have plenty of time during the flight to think about the next trip round. Oriental Journeys is always there to fulfill your next plan.
- Airport picks up & drops
- Flight fair Kathmandu/Pokhara/ Kathmandu ( Guest + Guide)
- Airport taxes
- 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast Lunch & Dinner) including Tea or coffee
- Accommodation on Guest House (Lodge) during the trekking
- 2 night’s Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & breakfast plan
- An English speaking Guide
- Necessary Porter 1: 2 (one porter for two Guest) the porter will carry (30KG in maximum) your luggage during the trek
- All Government local Taxes
- Annapurna conservation Area Entry Fees
- (TIMS) Trekker’s information Management System card
- Guide and porter salary
- Guide & Porter insurance during the trekking
- First Aid kit above 6 pax Compulsory from Agency
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance, Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects.
- Hot Shower
- Entrance Fees any kind of Temples, Monastery etc
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other things not included in included list.