Annapurna Sunrise Trekking
- Grade: Easy
- Duration: 10 Days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking, Annapurna Trekking
- Departure: Flexible
- Best Seasons: Spring & Autumn
- Highest Altitude: 3800 mtrs
- Start-Ends: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
- Price of Package:USD 900
Annapurna Sunrise Trekking is an amazing trekking destination with the best panoramic sunrise views on Mt. Fishtail and Annapurna ranges. The trek is comparatively easiest trekking trail and one could be able to complete this trek without any barrier. The trip starts from a drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. Pokhara is known as the city of lakes. You will get a unique experience by boating in Fewa Lake, observing Mahendra cave and Devi’s falls in Pokhara.
Annapurna Sunrise Trekking highlights
- Famous viewpoint, Poon Hill (3210m).
- Wide Rhododendron Forest of Ulleri and Ghorepani.
- Majestic sunrise view and panoramic mountain ranges
- Exciting views of Mt. Dhaulagiri I (8167m), Mt. Tukuche, Mt. Nilgiri (6930m), Annapurna South, Annapurna I (8091m) and Hiunchuli (6402m).
- Typical Gurung village, their culture, and traditions.
Next day, the trek starts from Birethanti and the trail follows the route of Poon Hill trekking (3210m) that is Tikedhunga (1575m), Ulleri, Ghorepani. In the following day, you will hike to Poon Hill, famous for a very majestic view of sunrise and mountain ranges. Poon hill trekking is also famous for photography with a very panoramic view of the natural beauty, sunrise view and mountain ranges. In addition to this, the trek further offers you a very exciting view of Mt. Dhaulagiri I with 8167m altitude, Tukuche, Nilgiri (6930m), Annapurna South, Annapurna I (8091m) and Hiunchuli (6402m). Besides this, you will also get an opportunity to interact and observe with the typical Gurung village, their culture and languages.
Oriental Journeys offers you the best package to explore the beauty of Annapurna view trekking with beautiful nature and sceneries that remains in your memory for the lifetime. Traveller further can customize the trip according to their group size, time and interest.
- Day 01: Arrived to Kathmandu
- Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
- Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara and drive to Tikedhunga
- Day 04: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani
- Day 05: Early morning trek to Poonhill- Back to Ghorepani- Trek to Tandapani
- Day 06: Trek from Tadapani to Chumrung
- Day 07: Trek from Chumrung to Pokhara
- Day 08: Pokhara to Dhampus Phedi and drive to Pokhara
- Day 09: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 10: Final Departure to your destination
Day 01: Arrived to Kathmandu
You will be received in Tribhuwan International Airport of Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel by our company representative. After having some rest, we will provided you the details about the trekking and tour plan.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
The sightseeing starts with well experienced guide who will accompany you to the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu including Durbar Squar, Swyambhunath, boudhnath, pasupatinath and Bhaktapur Durbar square.
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara and drive to Tikedhunga
You can either take flight to Pokhara. Then we will take to you to Lake city and immediately drive to Nayapul. The trekking starts from Nayapul along the Modi River. The day comprises of the rural road trip. Overnight stay at Tikhedhunga.
Day 04: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani
Trekking from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani is a exciting trail through a forest of Rhododendron and uphill. We can further see mule herds, porters, locals along the trail. Overnight stay at hotel/lodge in Ghorepani.
Day 05: Early morning trek to Poonhill- Back to Ghorepani- Trek to Tandapani
We will hike early in the morning to view world famous sunrise viewpoint in Poonhill. We will be fascinating when the sun rising in the horizon kissing the tip of mountains and surrounding landscape. The views of the mountains including Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Himchuli, Neelgiri and Machhapuchhre provides you exhilarating experience during the trek. After this, the trek takes you towards Tadapani. Overnight stay at Tadapani.
Day 06: Trek from Tadapani to Chumrung
We will follow the descending trekking until Modi Khola. After this, the trekking trail consists of plain land along the bank of the river. While walking in the trail, we can overhear the sounds of different birds chirping and whistling sound of the river. Overnight stay at Chumrung.
Day 07: Trek from Chumrung to Pokhara
We will continue our trekking and it takes us along the village of Landruk. It further presents us the chances to observe and see the lifestyles of rural Nepal lifestyles. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 08: Pokhara to Dhampus Phedi and drive to Pokhara
During the trekking, we again follow the descending trekking trails upto Dhampus Phedi and passing by fields and villages. After enjoying with scenic Dhampus Phedi, we will drive to Pokhara. Then we can enjoy our free time in pokhara as per the wish.
Day 09: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
We will drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu via Prithivi highway which offer us a chance to observe the highway civilization and lifestyles of Nepalese people. We can further see the views of Trisuli river and rural hilly road during the trip.
Overnight stay at kathmandu.
Day 10: Final Departure to your destination
Today is the last day of your trip to Nepal. If you have evening flight, you have plenty of time for shopping. The representative of Oriental Journeys drop you at airport.
- Airport picks up & drops
- Flight fair Kathmandu/Pokhara/ Kathmandu ( Guest + Guide)
- Airport taxes
- 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast Lunch & Dinner) including Tea or coffee
- Accommodation on Guest House (Lodge) during the trekking
- 2 night’s Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & breakfast plan
- An English speaking Guide
- Necessary Porter 1: 2 (one porter for two Guest) the porter will carry (30KG in maximum) your luggage during the trek
- All Government local Taxes
- Annapurna conservation Area Entry Fees
- (TIMS) Trekker’s information Management System card
- Guide and porter salary
- Guide & Porter insurance during the trekking
- First Aid kit above 6 pax Compulsory from Agency
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance, Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects.
- Hot Shower
- Entrance Fees any kind of Temples, Monastery etc
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other things not included in included list.
Sorry, no testimonials found.