- Grade: Easy
- Duration: 4 Days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking, Day Tours
- Departure: Flexible
- Best Seasons: All Seasons
- Start-Ends: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
- Price of Package:USD 399
Highlights of Chisapani-Nagarkot-Dhulikhel Hiking
- Hiking along the Shivapuri Nagarjuna National Park
- Birds, animals, and butterflies inside a national park
- Views from Nagarkot, Dhulikhel and Shivapuri Nagarjuna National Park
- The cultural experience of the countryside of Nepal
- Easy and exotic walking trail
Recommended by CEO World Magazine Five things you should not miss while in Nepal.
- Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal (1 Hrs Drive) & Hike to Chisapani (4 Hrs)
- Day 02: Hiking from Chisapani to Nagarkot (6 Hrs)
- Day 03: Hike from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel (5 Hrs)
- Day 04: Drive from Dhulikhel to Kathmandu [30 KM/2 hour drive]
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal (1 Hrs Drive) & Hike to Chisapani (4 Hrs)
Wake up early in the morning after breakfast drive to Sundarijal which takes about an hour. After reaching Sundarijal we start Hike to Chisapani, the trail gradually up with pine and oak forest, the Shivapuripuri National park is a good spot for bird watching and some other wild animal can be seen during the hiking, from Chisapani, we will see panoramic view of Himalayas and the valley and this is the resident of Sherpa ethnic group.
Day 02: Hiking from Chisapani to Nagarkot (6 Hrs)
After having breakfast at lodge, hike to Nagarkot and it is about 6 hour hike, we will stop at Chauki Bhanjyang for lunch which takes about 3 hours and continue the charming trails for another 3 hours toward Nagarkot, and we will view the Himalaya range, stretching from Dhaulagiri in the west all the way past Everest to Kanchenjunga in the east, emerges from the darkness to greet the happy visitor with its awe inspiring majesty and beauty and we will have great sunset view from Nagarkot.
Day 03: Hike from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel (5 Hrs)
After breakfast, Hike to Dhulikel by passing through pine forest alongside road head with occasional encounter with wildlife. You hike past beautiful countryside, villages (especially of Tamang community), small tea-shops, farmlands etc. The trail passes along Rhonnie Bhanjyang, Kankre, Tanchok witnessing majestic panorama of the mountains like Gauri Shankhar, Dorje Lhakpa. Soon, you will reach Dhulikhel and admire majestic Himalayan views and the valley below from its hilltop
Day 04: Drive from Dhulikhel to Kathmandu [30 KM/2 hour drive]
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu city (30 Km/ 2 Hour drive). Rest of the free for your personal activities.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle including airport transfers
- Three nights’ accommodation with breakfast.
- Meals (3B, 3L, 3 D)
- An experienced, government-licensed professional and require porters during trek Inc. their meals, accommodations, salary, etc.
- Best available twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek
- A licensed trekking guide and private vehicle
- All government taxes and office service charges
- Meals not specified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary'
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa
- Tips for a tour guide, trekking guide, porter and driver
Sorry, no testimonials found.