Everest Panorama View Trek
- Grade: Moderate
- Duration: 12 days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Trekking, Everest Trekking
- Departure: Flexible
- Best Seasons: Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November)
- Highest Altitude: 3780m
- Start-Ends: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
- Price of Package:USD 1550
Everest Panorama view trek is one of the easier treks of Nepal. The fabulous views of the mountains in the Khumbu region further make this trek attractive and enjoyable. Everest view trek is more ideal for those who have limited holiday. Furthermore, this trek fulfills the quest of trekking to the highest mountain on the earth in the short time period. Due to this, this trek has been the choice of honeymoon couples in the current days. Along with the beautiful scenes, the trek provides you the opportunity to explore an exhilarating experience of Local Sherpa culture.
Highlights of Everest Panorama View Trek
- Landing in one of the world’s most dangerous but scenic Airport; Lukla Airport
- Panoramic view of worlds’ highest peak, Mt. Everest including Tawache, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, and Everest.
- Sherpa villages and the ancient Thami and Tengboche monasteries
- School established by Sir Edmund Hillary in Khumjung
Everest Panorama view trek starts from Lukla and the trail goes from Phakding to Namche Bazaar. In order to reduce the chances of high altitude sickness, there will be an acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar. To acclimatize your body, you will trek up to Shyangboche and return back to Namche for night stay. Beside this, Namche is the best place to observe the local market and daily activities of Sherpa people and their locality.
Next day, the trek starts from Namche to Khumjung which is a traditional Sherpa village. You will enjoy the trek in nature and beautiful scenery along with Sherpa culture and tradition. In this trek, you have the chance to reach Tengboche Gumba which is an old Monastery, situated at 3867m altitude. While trekking to Everest, you can visit Tengboche monastery, the largest monastery in the Khumbu region of Nepal. In addition to this, you can further see the panoramic views of the Himalayas including Tawache, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, and Everest from the same trek. After getting to the destination, we descend back to Lukla for the final day’s celebration of trekking.
Oriental journeys welcome the customizing itinerary from visitors if they are not interested with this designed itinerary.
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport (1350m)
- Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and preparation for the trekking
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla from Kathmandu and trek up to Phakding (2651m)
- Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)- 5/6 hours
- Day 05: Acclimatization in Namche bazaar (3,440m)
- Day 06: Trek from Namche bazaar to Phortse- 5/6 hours
- Day 07: Trek Mongla Danda to Tengboche - 6 hours
- Day 08: Trek down to Namche
- Day 09: Trek down to Lukla- 6 hours
- Day 10: Flight back to Kathmandu
- Day 11: Rest day in Kathmandu
- Day 12: Final Departure
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport (1350m)
- Received from Tribhuvan International Airport of Kathmandu by Oriental Journeys representatives.
- The detail itinerary and travel plan will be discussed
- Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and preparation for the trekking
- Today, we will spent full day for sightseeing at the historical and world heritage sites of Kathamndu valley which are listed by UNESCO.
- We will visit Kathmandu Durbar Square and Kastamandap temple (made up of a single tree) and Kumari Temple (the living goddess of Nepal)
- We will visit Swayambunath, Hindu and Buddhist temple and also known as moneky temple
- Pashupatinath Temple: The biggest Hindu temple
- Boudhanath Stupa: The oldest and biggest stupa in the world
Day 03: Fly to Lukla from Kathmandu and trek up to Phakding (2651m)
- Early morning flight from Kathamandu to Lukla, Tenzing Hilary Airport
- You will have joyous mountain flight of about 30 minutes with spectacular mountain views and hilly terrain of Nepal.
- From Lukla, we start our trekking upto Phakding.
- The trekking trail offers you the splendid landscape of the Everest region.
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m)- 5/6 hours
- Today, we have to trek slight uphill from Phakding to Namche.
- We should be prepared for uphill trekking after having lunch in Jorsalle.
- The trail offers you enthralling experience that we are becoming nearer with Mt. Everest.
- Overnight stay at Namche bazar, the capital hub of Sherpa people
Day 05: Acclimatization in Namche bazaar (3,440m)
- The day is separated for acclimatization day in Namche bazar.
- Uphill hiking of about 2 hours from Namche bazar will take us to the Everest View hotel .
- Everest View hotel is the highest altitude hotel in the world which offers magnificient views of the Mahalangur Himalayan range.
- We can further visit Syangboche airport, the highest located airport which has been used only for the helicopters, and it provides you a new experience.
- On the way, we can visit on the mountain museum relating to Hilary and Everest expedition provides you an unique experiences.
- The downhill trekking of about 15 minutes will take you to the Khumjung village, the best village to see and observe Sherpa culture in detail.
- Overnight stay at Namche bazar
Day 06: Trek from Namche bazaar to Phortse- 5/6 hours
- We will encounter very vibrant and enchanting views while trekking from Namche to Phortse
- We will also get in touch and witness the sherpa lifestyles of Sherpa communities and panoramic mountain views.
- The sense of feeling that the clouds is below us provide an enigmatic experience during the trek.
- Overnight stay at Phortse
Day 07: Trek Mongla Danda to Tengboche - 6 hours
- Today, we need to pace the trekking little bit faster than other trekking days.
- The trekking trails leads you towards spritual Tengbche.
- The downhill to riverside will accompany the river in your trail which leads us to Fortes village where we can have our lunch.
- After the slight downhill, the uphill trekking leads us towards Tengboche.
- Overnight stay in Tengboche. We will have unique experience of the peace prevails in Tengboche and we are further enlightens with the sound of prayers and smell of incense burning in the monastery.
- The trek during September and November have a chance to witness Mani Rimdu Festival.
Day 08: Trek down to Namche
- The trekking is slightly downhill at the beginning and the uphill trekking trail leads you to Namche bazaar.
- we can celebrate the successful trekking after returning back to Namche bazaar.
-Overnight stay at Namche bazaar.
Day 09: Trek down to Lukla- 6 hours
- This is the easiest trekking trail while descending back from Namche bazaar to Lukla as the air get thicker in the trail.
- Overnight stay at Lukla
Day 10: Flight back to Kathmandu
- The mountain flight takes us back in Kathmandu.
- In the evening, you will accompanied in Nepalese delicacies dinner with Oriental Treks after the successful trek in Everest region along with the cultural program.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 11: Rest day in Kathmandu
- We will have chance to visit the heritage and architectural sites of Kathmandu valley during the day.
- We will visit Patan durbar square, Bhaktapur durbar square
- Overnight stay at Kathmandu hotel
Day 12: Final Departure
- Fly back to your destinations after amazing Everest View Trek
- Oriental Journeys will take you from hotel and drop off at the airport 3 hours earlier of your scheduled flight.
- Airport pick up and drop
- 3 star Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Tea house accommodation during the trek
- All meals during the trek ( breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Ground transportation facilities as per the itinerary during the trek
- Domestic flight (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu)
- Kathmandu sightseeing tour with an experienced guide
- Entrance fees for sightseeing and monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced English speaking government licensed holder trekking leader and assistant trekking leader is provided when group size is 4.
- Porter service ( 2 trekkers -1 guide)
- Staff cost including salary, insurance, equipment, domestic flight fare, food and accommodation
- Oriental journeys provides company t-shirt and trekking map
- Trekking permits (National park and TIMS permit)
- Medical kit
- All government taxes
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance, Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and
- personal effects.
- Hot Shower
- Entrance Fees any kind of Temples, Monastery during trek etc
- Tips and Gratuities
Sorry, no testimonials found.