Manakamana Temple Tour
- Grade: Easy
- Duration: 2 days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Cultural Tours, Day Tours
- Departure: Flexible
- Best Seasons: Round the Year
- Highest Altitude: 1302 m
- Start-Ends: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
- Price of Package:USD 299
Manakamana Temple tour is one the most popular and holiest pilgrims’ tour in Nepal. Manakamana temple locates in the Gorkha district of Nepal in 1302m height from the sea level. Since this is the sacred place of Hindu Goddess Bhagawati, thousands of pilgrims visit the temple every year. People believed that Goddess Bhagawati is the reincarnation of Goddess Parvati. The word Manakamana made up of with two words: Mana and Kamana where “Mana” means heart and “Kamana” means wish. People believe the Goddess is almighty and she grants the wishes of all those who make the pilgrimage in her shrine or who worship her.
Manakamana temple is located approximately 140 km distance from Kathmandu. Whereas, it is 105 km far from Manakamana cable car station. It takes around 3 hours drive to reach Manakamana cable car station from Kathmandu. Since the temple is located nearby Kathmandu, An individual or group can travel to the temple. Furthermore, the cable car facilities further make the trip easier. The cable car price differs for domestic and international tourists.
Since the temple is famous for Hindus, Mostly Hindu pilgrims visit the temple. Both Nepalese and Indians visit the temple at least once in their lifetime. Some Nepalese visit the temple once a year with a belief that Goddess Bhagawati fulfills their wishes every time.
Oriental Journeys help you to manage all the arrangement for your Manakamana Temple tour with best possible facilities available.
- Visit Nepal’s most popular Hindu Goddess temple
- A scenic ride in a cable car with the view of the hillside
- Panoramic views of Mt. Annapurna range, Manaslu and Himalchuli
- A short and scenic drive at the bank of Trisuli river
- 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Kurintar and cable car ride from Kurintar to Manakamana
- 02: Back to Kurintar, Trisuli River Rafting and back to Kathmandu
01: Drive from Kathmandu to Kurintar and cable car ride from Kurintar to Manakamana
Early in the morning, we will drive from Kathmandu to Kurintar in a private vehicle which takes 3 hours on a tourist bus. From Kurintar, we will ride in a cable car. It takes 10 to 15 minutes from Kurintar to Manakamana on cable car ride After visiting the temple, we will be back to Kathmandu on the same day.
02: Back to Kurintar, Trisuli River Rafting and back to Kathmandu
- Both way transportation from Kathmandu
- Lunch during the trip
- Cable car fees
- Tour guide salary
- Cable car fees of tour guide
- Farewell dinner after the tour in Nepali local restaurant
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Any alcoholic beverages during the trip
- Tips, souvenier, gifts, and gratitude to the guide
Sorry, no testimonials found.