Muktinath Pilgrimage Tour
- Grade: Moderate
- Duration: 7 Days
- Destination: Nepal
- Activities: Cultural Tours, Pilgrimage Tours
- Departure: Flexible
- Best Seasons: round the year
- Highest Altitude: 3,810m/12,500ft
- Start-Ends: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
- Price of Package:USD 699
Muktinath Pilgrimage Tour is one of the famous tour programs among domestic as well as foreign travellers coming to Nepal. This is the most visited pilgrimage sites in Nepal after the development of road facilities. The temple lies in the district of Nepal across the Himalayas; Mustang with an elevation of 3710m from the sea level. This is a sacred place for both Hindus and Buddhist, lies at the foot of Thorang La Mountain Pass.
The word Muktinath means the God of Nirvana or Salvation. Muktinath is a Lord Vishnu temple. There is a faith that people will get relief from their sorrows and miseries after visiting and worshipping this temple. Furthermore, Hindu believed that Lord Vishnu lives at Muktinath temple in the form of ammonites. Ammonites mean Shila in Nepali and they worship the temple considering it as Salagrama-Shilas. However, for Buddhist, this place is one of the 24th Tantric places. Buddhist worship the temple as a place of Goddess Dakinies. Dakinies are sky dancers in the Buddhist faith.
Muktinath Pilgrimage Tour Highlights
- The Town of Jomsom
- Kali Gandaki River and Gorge
- Religiously significant river confluence at Kagbeni
- The Pilgrim site of Muktinath Temple
- Lubra, the last Bon village
- The village of Jharkot
- Astonishing view of Mountain Panorama
The Muktinath tour has become easier after the establishment of the motor road and it takes 2 hours drive from Jomsom to Muktinath Temple where you can enjoy with the scenic Mountain View and natural beauty of the region. Oriental Journeys is always there to provide a special package and also can customize the trip as per the need of the travellers.
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu. Evening Pashupatinath aarati darshan.
- Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Day 03: Fly to Jomsom, drive to Muktinath and overnight at Jomsom.
- Day 04: Fly back to Pokhara and sightseeing.
- Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 06: Kathmandu sightseeing
- Day 07: Departure to your next destination
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu. Evening Pashupatinath aarati darshan.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day 03: Fly to Jomsom, drive to Muktinath and overnight at Jomsom.
Day 04: Fly back to Pokhara and sightseeing.
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 06: Kathmandu sightseeing
Day 07: Departure to your next destination
- 4 times Airport picks up & drops
- Flight fair Kathmandu/Pokhara/ Kathmandu ( Guest + Guide)
- Airport taxes
- 3 meals per day during the trek (Breakfast Lunch & Dinner) including Tea or coffee
- Accommodation on Guest House (Lodge) during the trekking
- 2 night’s Hotel in Kathmandu on Bed & breakfast plan
- An English speaking Guide
- Necessary Porter 1: 2 (one porter for two Guest) the porter will carry (30KG in maximum) your luggage during the trek
- All Government local Taxes
- Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Fees
- (TIMS) Trekker’s information Management System card
- Guide and porter salary
- Guide & Porter insurance during the trekking
- First Aid kit above 6 pax Compulsory from Agency
- Extra services according to the guest per Demand '' Please feel free to inform us''
- Trekking equipment any type of personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverage drinks, phone and Laundry
- Emergency Rescue and Travel Insurance, Trip Cancellation cost accident or Health, Loss Theft or Damage and personal effects.
- Hot Shower
- Entrance Fees any kind of Temples, Monastery etc
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other things not included in included list.
Sorry, no testimonials found.